There are numerous people on this earth, who are well aware of the bad impacts that addiction of alcohol and other substances might have on their body, but still cannot get rid of their addiction issues. People can get addicted to different substances and the treatment of the addictions depends on the specific type of substances he is addicted to. Good rehab clinics like Serenity Addiction centers offer targeted treatment and care programs depending on the substances the patients are addicted to and the intensity of their addiction.
The Treatments and Care Programs Offered by a Good Rehab
- Alcohol Rehab: The best rehab centers offer the best treatment for alcohol addiction in the most comfortable environments with the facilities and resources needed for day-to-day life from laundry services to kitchens to high-quality furnishings and details. Besides the medical treatments, the individuals who suffer from addiction will also get the chance to meet with other people going through the same issues and know how they are dealing with the recovery program.
The treatment for alcohol addiction might consist of therapy, counseling, CBT, psychotherapy and several other steps.
- Drug rehab: With the help of the drug rehab treatments, the therapists help an individual addicted to substance to turn their lives and help them to tackle drug and other addiction problems. The rehab clinics combine a supported approach of abstinence along with psychological support that helps in determining and curing the underlying causes of the addiction.
In a drug rehab, a person goes through a full supported detox and withdrawal programme that is expertly managed and monitored by the professional and medical team of the rehab center. Simultaneously, the person will also be able to learn new skills, tools and personal awareness that will help the patient in gaining success after the treatment is completed when he returns home as a healthy human being.
- Alcohol detox: In this treatment, the body of the individual addicted to drugs is gotten rid of alcohol with proper medical support, diet, exercise and treatment. In the process of alcohol detoxification, the patients are provided with doses of medication, vitamins and diet plan.
- Drug detox: This is also the same as alcohol detox treatment, but in this procedure the body of the patient gets rid of the substances instead of alcohol. This program of drug detox offered by top rehab centers is supported by clinicians with vast expertise in drug addiction and detox.
- Home Detox: There might be many individuals who will want to get rid of their addiction problems from the comfort of their homes staying with their loved ones. The reputed rehab centers also provide home detox treatments for alcohol detoxification and drug detoxification through their effective home care programs. The individuals seeking this treatment are provided with advice and immense support 24/7 by the therapists and can detox themselves at home.
Besides all these treatments and care programs a good rehab center will also provide counseling services required for the treatment or required for the aftercare programmer.