The Cbd Oil And The Laws Now
European law provides for the use of cannabis for industrial purposes, in particular for the manufacture of many food products, such as oils, bread, pasta or even biscuits, intended to exploit the seeds harvested from the plant.
- Legal cannabis can also be used in textiles. Cannabis fibers, which are particularly resistant, can also be used to make clothes, curtains or fabrics. The last field of use envisaged by the recent Italian legislature is that of the bio-building, thanks to its multiple insulating properties.
- It should also be noted that legal cannabis, even if it contains very little THC, could make testing positive. Therefore, driving after smoking CBD cannabis is not recommended.
The Medical Cannabis
A completely different speech must be pursued if we want to talk about medical cannabis used only for pharmaceutical purposes. First, it is grown and produced by specialized organizations and with detailed techniques. In particular, medical cannabis is cultivated in good GACP and GMP cultivation practices, which are good manufacturing practices, using cloning techniques, in specially constructed greenhouses and with the method of germination described in the DM 9/11/15, as well as in the fields, and specifically authorized by the Ministry of Health. With the finer choices of Synerva CBD Oil you can have the best deal now.
It may or may not contain THC or even be standardized in the content of certain cannabinoids (e.g., THC, CBD, CBN). This type of cannabis can be bought only and exclusively in a pharmacy and on special and appropriate medical request. In addition, unlike legal cannabis, medical cannabis must meet several other criteria:
- It must be almost completely sterile and uncontaminated with bacteria, and it must have values below 10 CFU (colony forming units).
- Must contain small amounts of heavy metals: values below certain ppm (parts per million). It should be kept in mind that cannabis should be considered a sponge plant. That is, its roots are able to absorb heavy metals and other pollutants from the soil, mainly concentrated in influences.
- The level of alflatoxins must be very low to ensure the safety of those who use it. Aflatoxins are mycotoxins produced by fungal and other highly toxic molds. They are among the most carcinogenic substances in existence.
Legal Cannabis: Thc Low And High Cbd
As mentioned before, THC is not the only active substance in cannabis. Among the various active ingredients, CBD, commonly called cannabinol, must also be noted. Although both molecules have a similar chemical composition, they differ significantly.
CBD first reduces the psychogenic effects of THC, it also reduces anxiety, promotes sleep, and has a relaxing effect on the human body. Thus, cannabinol has no effect on mood, consciousness and mental faculties, unlike THC. Other positive effects of CBD include its anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant and antidepressant properties. It also appears to act as an antigen of the tumor.
The two natural cannabinoids can be combined in different ways in different sizes:
- High levels of THC and low CBD will give as final effect what some people call “high”. That is, psychoactive reactions with an amplification of personal emotions
- The same levels of THC and CBD will bring greater benefits to medical users with a substantial reduction in side effects due to THC action
High levels of CBD and low in THC: will bring greater benefits to medical users with a substantial reduction in the side effects of THC action.